Thursday, December 06, 2007

NOW in print!


I love digital books, don't get me wrong, but there's something soothing and comforting to me about reading a book in print. I suppose it all goes back to childhood when I was learning to read and being read to by my mother. It brings back a lot of those intimate, emotional feelings that no computer screen or e-book reader ever can. That said, I am not averse to getting an e-book reader for Christmas. *AHEM* (So much for subtle hints. ;) )

So here's to doing things the old-fashioned way! And here's where you can buy a copy of ALAINA'S PROMISE in PRINT OR in DIGITAL. It's a great story either way -- it all depends on what you prefer. :)

It can also be found on AMAZON or at your local book store, just give them the ISBN # 1-59998-408-3 .

No comments: