It's been a while since someone tagged me, but Denise Patrick snuck in with this meme. I'll get her. Yes, I will. ;)
First, the rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.2) Post the rules on your blog.3) List six unspectacular quirks you have.4) Tag six bloggers by linking them.5) Leave a comment on each person's blog to let them know they've been tagged.
Six unspectacular things about me. Only six? It might be tough to narrow the list. ;)
1. I love to do word puzzles. The newspaper crossword is how I unwind, that and the cryptiquote puzzle. I have to do both every day.
2. All of my stories have a theme song -- and I tend to listen to that song over, and over, ad nauseum while I'm writing. It tends to annoy those around me.
3. I like to knit with those funky knitting hoops -- the ones with all the pegs. Last winter I made each of my children a hat in their favorite colors. But that's something I can only do in the winter or late fall.
4. I love Dr. Pepper, but I have to drink it half and half, meaning half regular, half diet. Can't stand the taste of either by itself.
5. I hate horror films. Loved them in high school; can't watch them now. Too much blood and gore. I do love scary movies, just not "horror".
6. I have the pieces all cut out -- and two rows sewn together -- of a quilt I started right before my oldest son was born. He just turned thirteen. I vow to finish that quilt. Someday.
Now I'm going to tag some of the ladies of Shades of Suspense:
Emma Wayne Porter
And now to go into hiding. ;)