Thursday, October 30, 2008

Publisher Closing

On a sad note, I need to announce that Moonlit Romance and By Grace Publishing -- both owned and operated by Unique Enterprises -- will be closing their cyber-doors after December 31, 2008.

We all know how difficult it is for the smaller e-presses to stay open. I appreciate the opportunities and encouragement offered to me over the last few years by both the owner, editors and other authors of UE. I'm not sure I would have ventured into e-publishing without them, and I consider them all to be my friends.

If you haven't had an opportunity to purchase my stories at Moonlit or By Grace, you still can before December 31st. For more info on the stories available, including excerpts, reviews and BUY links, please visit my website:

After Dark (anthology of three spooky romances)

Romancing Jenny (a Harris Grove story)
Learning to Live (a Pops' Girls story)
Pops' Diner anthology
Table for Two (a Harris Grove story)


Winter Wonders (anthology of wintry romances)

No comments: