Thursday, June 01, 2006

Irony, anyone?

I've been playing around with promotional items and came up with a great idea -- why not print out my very pretty banner (made by fellow Samhellion, Rene Lyons) as a bookmark?

It looks good! Perfect size. Simple; to the point; pretty.

And then it hit me. A writer whose mainly pubished in e-books...making bookmarks? Huh. Slightly ironic, don't you think?

Then again, all my titles thus far are or will be available in Print on Demand form. AND if someone should use my little bookmark in some other book...they'll have my name and website addy right there with them. As a gentle reminder, perhaps. So, yeah, this could work.

If not, hey, it gives me something to do while I'm waiting for the decision on that never-ending-but-it-did (Thank God) historical.

No comments: