Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tagged! -- Eight random facts...

Okay, I've been tagged by my friend and fellow writer, Leslie Dicken.

Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 random facts/habits about me …



1. I have two main nicknames: Alli and Gator. No, on the surface I don't look or act much like a gator, but then it's the quite ones you have to watch out for. ;)

2. I have five children -- all from my one and only marriage; all on purpose. Yes, I know that in itself is certifiable...but I didn't stop there....

3. I home school all of my children, grades 1, 3, 6, 9 & 10. Crazy? Probably. But they love me anyway.

4. I love to act and sing. If I had a different temperament and/or confidence, I might have gone for a career in one or the other. As it is, I really think the acting thing helps in my writing.

5. I adore Gerry Butler. He's sexy, charismatic, has the most beautiful eyes and abs... SIGH. Don't tell Leslie! She thinks he's hers. ;)

6. I love Alfred Hitchcock movies. My favorites are Rear Window and Marnie (Sean Connery at 30-something, yum!).

7. I hate to cook. I do it, naturally, and can follow a recipe with the best of them, but it just isn't my 'thing'. I prefer to create something that lasts longer than fifteen minutes. :)

8. I've always wanted to learn ballroom dancing -- I loved the movie, Dirty Dancing. But my dh isn't a big dance fan. One of these days, however... either that or belly dancing. (GGG)

Now I'm going to TAG my buddies: Sara, Nell, Amelia, Glo, Gracie, Marie-Nicole, Emma, and Lorribelle.

3 comments:

Marie-Nicole Ryan said...

You are a fiend!

Amelia Elias said...

Oh you bat... okay, fine, I'm tagged. You and Katazz both got me, durn youse. Off to try and figure out 8 things about myself...

Oh, and 5 kids, on purpose, and homeschooling all? You ARE insane. Knew there was a reason we get along so well.

Anonymous said...

Five Children? Five.Children. And you home school them? Good lord woman, you have the patients of a saint. ;)