Saturday, January 10, 2009

2008 CAPA awards


This is the first time any of my stories have been nominated for The Romance Studio's CAPA award. It's a great honor for me -- unfortunately the story that received the honor is no longer in print ... um, or digital. LOL!

But I still wanted to brag a little. That's my right, after all. ;)

TABLE FOR TWO was nominated in the Contemporary Romance category. Someday, somewhere, I just may try to bring this little gem back out of retirement -- it didn't have a very long 'shelf' life since the publisher, By Grace Publishing, had to close it's doors at the end of December.

Congrats to all the other nominees -- especially to Marianne. :) Good luck!

1 comment:

Marianne Arkins said...

Ooh... opponents! LOL... Your story totally deserves it. Congratulations. It is a shame about By Grace, and you should definitely try to get it back out somewhere else.