Thursday, January 01, 2009

Changes...

By Grace Publishing and Moonlit Romance are now both closed. My stories with these publishers are no longer available or are in the process of being removed from the various Internet sites. This included my CAPA nominated novella, TABLE FOR TWO. The nomination is a bitter-sweet conclusion to my association with Unique Enterprises, its owner, editors and writers.

I've made changes accordingly to both this blog and my website. Both have been done with some mixed feelings. A writer puts a little of themself into each and every story they write -- whether it be suspense, comedy or paranormal intrigue. I enjoyed the light, funny stories I wrote for these publishers. Through this, I learned a lot about writing short. I learned about ploting. I also learned a bit about myself.

If you had a chance to read any of my BG or MR short stories or novellas, thank you. If you haven't...

I'm not sure what will happen to these tales. I've made no decisions as far as possibly resubmitting or rewriting any of them. Honestly, with all the current stories and characters I have in my head, it's doubtful these old favorites will see the light of day. Although I am toying with the idea of posting some of briefer stories as free reads.

It's a New Year -- 2009! A new journey with new experiences is laid out before me. It promises to be an entertaining trek and I hope you'll join me for the ride. :)

No comments: