Saturday, February 25, 2006

This is too easy ...

I'm one of those people who likes to worry. Well, I don't like it, exactly. But I tend to do so all the same.

After I logged out yesterday, I checked my email one last time. There were my edits! Yay! So the first opportunity I had, I opened up that document and got started. I have to admit, this is a lot easier than I thought it might be.

Yeah, I'm wondering now ... is this a good thing or am I doing something wrong? Is there something here that I'm just not *getting*? :
But then again, this novel has undergone a lot of revision in the past. Maybe this means I did such a great job the first time -- though not great enough for a certain publisher, whom I won't name -- that it really doesn't need much work. Hmmmmm.....

Hey, you know what? Think I'll take the half-full glass I'm being offered and run with it. I'm sure I'll have plenty of hair-pulling revision opportunities sometime down the road.

No comments: