Tuesday, March 14, 2006

In my hands

I ordered a copy of By Grace Publishing's Short and Sweet Anthology (2005). It arrived yesterday. My first published story ... in my hands ... pretty candy cover and all. :)

Needless to say, I was very excited. There's just something about holding your book in your hands. Don't get me wrong, eBooks are wonderful and probably will be the thing of the future. I'm even giving serious thought to investing in an eBook reader. But I'll probably always be a paperback kind of girl. When that baby is brought to three-dimensional life, well, it's just a thrill beyond words.

So... my first baby has arrived. She's lovely and came with friends in tow. ;) Can't wait to read those other stories now.

By the way, due to upcoming deadlines, revisions, etc, I'll just be blogging once a week unless something exciting happens, I have a slow day, or need an excuse to procrastinate. ;)

Have a good week and read a good book ... or two. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can use some down time also.

Rest.